FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND-BASED COMPANY’S NEW PROGRM WILL HELP US
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT WHILE SAVING MONEY!!
ROCKVILLE, MD. October 21, 2008. Rockville, Maryland based Professional Organizing chain Clutterbusters!! recently announced it will offer “Complete Eco-Friendly Transformation Packages” to help individuals and businesses do their part to protect our fragile environment. Clutterbusters!! is believed to be one of the first professional organizing companies to offer this service in the DC Metro area.
“Clutterbusters!! decision to help its clients “Go Green” is a serious step for cleaner air, less refuse, reduced consumption of resources, and reduced overall costs for our clients. Our clients have jumped on board not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we help them save money in the long run,” said Clutterbusters!! President, Betsy Fein. “Our techniques for saving energy, getting rid of unnecessary items, setting up easy-to-use recycling practices, and our ‘paperless office’ program have not only reduced expenses, but helped our clients run their home and home-based businesses much more efficiently.”
Ms. Fein is a recognized expert in Professional Organizing, and has developed her own curriculum to help other Organizers “go Green” with their clients as well. Her students---from around the DC Metro area---have enrolled in her seminars and are bringing her techniques to all corners of the region. Ms. Fein hopes to see her program adopted around the country, as more people are looking for easy, simple and less costly ways to help the environment.
“With energy costs rising, landfills bursting at the seams, natural resources harder to find, and everyone looking to save money in this difficult economic time, now is the perfect opportunity to roll out this program to the general public,” said Ms. Fein. “We are confident that our clients will not only benefit from the feeling of being organized, but also from knowing they are doing their part to conserve our limited natural resources.”
The first 100 clients will receive free of charge:
· 4 CFL (Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs). A huge savings on your energy bills can be achieved wiith CFLs. With an initial 4-pack of these devices, our clients will see how they are just as good (if not better) than incandescent bulbs, and last a lot longer as well.
· Exclusive Access to our Green Service database. This database contains information and hot tips to keep you on the “Green” path.
· 20 Seventh Generation earth friendly garbage bags. While it may be hard to get too excited about garbage bags, these bags do it for us! They rapidly decompose, allowing their contents to decompose more quickly as well. This leads to more efficient landfill techniques, including the production of methane, which helps fuel our homes and schools.
· Toilet tank bank to save on water. Everyone thinks water is an unlimited resource. Not true! With a growing population and demands for clean water reaching new heights, we all need to take reasonable steps to reduce unnecesary water usage (and save money in the long run as well!)
· Valuable coupons for eco-friendly products. Hundreds of new products are on the market--here’s some discounts!
A $100 value!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONACT BETSY FEIN AT 1-866-CLUTTER or Info@Clutterbusters.com
CLICK HERE for more info about the Green Program