Have you always been an organized person?
- Are you physically fit, reliable and on time?
- Are you outgoing and enjoy working with other people?
- Do your friends and family think you have a good decorating sense?
- Are you careful and meticulous?
- Do you have a positive, friendly outlook?
- Are you honest, loyal and discreet, and free of any criminal background?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
If so, you may be a perfect Clutterbusters!! team member!
You will learn the organizational techniques we've developed and the various products and services we provide, and then it's time for more advanced on-site training. Most importantly, you will have fun meeting new people and developing a skill that can provide you with unlimited lifetime earning potential.
Interested? Come join the team!!
Already a professional organizer? We have opportunities for you as well!
Professional organizers with an existing organizing business who wish to work on Clutterbusters!! projects, or those desiring to learn about how they can incorporate themselves and work for Clutterbusters!! on a non-exclusive independent contractor basis, please click here.
All independent contractors are solely responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws and regulations governing their independent contractor status.